Students at Jubilee are expected to wear appropriate uniform at all times, including on the way to and from school.
- Maroon blazer with JHS logo on the pocket
- Black trousers for boys
- Black trousers for girls (choice of 3 styles from School Uniform Direct) or knee-length compulsory badged skirt with adjustable waist (1 style from School Uniform Direct)
- White shirt with long or short sleeves
- Standard clip-on school tie (teal and maroon striped)
- Black plain V-neck jumper (no logo required)
- Black shoes - low heeled, not canvas, backless, or trainers
- Students should come to school appropriately equipped with black pens, pencils, a ruler, an eraser, pencil sharpener, a geometry set and a scientific calculator.
- Belongings should be carried in a named school bag and kept in a locker when not in use.
PE kit should be brought to school in a separate bag
- Technical PE Polo shirt with JHS logo
- PE shorts with JHS logo
- Black/white sports socks
- Micro Sports Fleece with JHS logo
- Micro Fibre Jogging Bottoms with JHS logo
- Rain Jacket with JHS logo
Accessories and make-up
Students in Years 7, 8 and 9 are not permitted to wear make-up or nail varnish. Any student coming in to school wearing make-up or nail varnish will be asked to remove it prior to going to lessons. The school office has a supply of nail polish and make-up removers for this purpose. Students in Years 10 and 11 may wear discreet make-up and natural nail varnish.
Students may wear a small stud in each ear and these should be removed for PE lessons. Nose studs are not acceptable nor are other body piercings.
Hairstyles must be plain and avoid any fashion extremes and hair colour should be a natural shade only. Boys’ hair should be no longer than collar length.
Sanctions may be imposed if students are not wearing the correct uniform or appropriately equipped.
The school office holds a small supply of uniform, including ties and girls’ skirts, which may be loaned to students who are not appropriately attired. These items will be issued at the request of a Head of Year or member of the SLT and will need to be signed for at point of loan and on return.