Students at Jubilee are expected to wear appropriate uniform at all times, including on the way to and from school.
- Blazer with school badge
- Black jumper
- School tie
- Plain white school shirt, long/short sleeves
- Traditional hard sole flat black shoes (Please see below link for examples)
- Black plain long trousers
- Plain black skirt with school logo
- Water bottle
Students will be expected to wear their full uniform to and from school and when travelling around the school and communal areas during lesson change over.
- School bag - appropriate size to carry exercise books
- Clear pencil case
- Handwriting pens - blue/black (at least two)
- Non-shatter ruler
- Pencils - preferably B, HB, 2H
- Pencil Sharpener
- Colouring pencils
- School Planner (provided by the school on the first day)
- Reading book of their choice
Students will be expected to have all learning equipment with them for all lessons and will be responsible for taking their own school books home with them on a daily basis. Any lost or damaged planners will need to be replaced at a cost of £3.
- One watch (must be removed for school/public exams and practical lessons)
- One pair of small plain metal studs/sleepers in earlobe only
- A single, small ring on one finger
- Subtle foundation is permitted
The following are not permitted: make-up; fake tan; false eyelashes; false nails/hair extensions/nail varnish, nose/lip/brow/body piercings and visible necklaces/bracelets.
Hairstyles - no extremes of style or colour are permitted (hair can only be dyed to reflect natural colours); nor are hair extensions or hair sprays (which can be flammable).
PE kit should be brought to school in a separate bag
- PE polo shirt with JHS logo
- Plain black PE shorts/tracksuit/bottoms/skort
- Plain black or Jubilee PE socks
- Gum shield
- Shin pads
- JHS black dance t-shirt
- Plain black leggings
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms
Sanctions may be imposed if students are not wearing the correct uniform or appropriately equipped.
The school office holds a small supply of uniform, including ties and girls’ skirts, which may be loaned to students who are not appropriately attired. These items will be issued at the request of a Head of Year or member of the SLT and will need to be signed for at point of loan and on return.