The government testing programme is envisaged as follows:
- The test process is administered on school site by school staff and volunteers.
- Two student tests to be carried out at school. Students will then self-test at home twice a week until further notice.
- Staff will self-test at home twice weekly until further notice.
- If any student or member of staff test positive, we will follow government guidelines and act accordingly.
- Participation in any part of the programme is optional; no student or staff member will be turned away from school because they have not participated.